There are a few tips we would like to share with you to make your move less stressful:
- When you go pick up your packing supplies double check your list. The last thing you want to do when trying to pack is run back and forth to get more supplies. They will take back any unused items for a refund.
- Use as many small and medium boxes as possible as they get heavy really quick; especially glass, plates, dishes etc. Large boxes work for lamps and things of that nature.
- We recommend that you purchase your supplies at Uhaul. Buy the boxes by the bundle and you will have good luck with the brown packing tape. It’s easy to work with.
- Comforters, blankets, pillows, even some clothes can be put in heavy duty trash bags called contractor bags, which can be purchased at Lowes, Home Depot, or any hardware store. Put a piece of packing tape on the bag after filling and mark the contents for unpacking.
- Make sure to lable all boxes with contents and room location or you will regret it.
- Make sure to use bubble wrap, newspaper, or packing peanuts to protect your breakables.,